Just some thoughts. . .

Hey, I want to start by saying I love your game. It is unique, quirky, fun and challenging. I also want to say, nothing is meant as an insult, I am just giving my thoughts, based on how I see the game, so please don't take offense. So the game has some greatly unique aspects, like the card system for towers, items and potions. I like how it works with a tower defense game, and how you incorporate a roleplaying feel, of leveling your towers, and even your wizard on the macro level. I do have a few thoughts however, which is familiar with so many mobile games, and even flash games, and more and more games on Steam unfortunately. Some games, can be said to be "On Rails," in other words, instead of driving your car down any road, you or on the train, on rails, with not much control if any in playing the game. Many mobile games give you so little control, you select a few things, and the game plays itself, as you watch your character do a multitude of special moves and what-not, while you have no direct control over your character really. I don't want to say Mazebert TD is on rails, because it IS a tower defense game, and those types of games, generally are about setting up a defense, and watching to see if your strategy has held out, but I feel that the restrictive nature of the levels, in terms of place-able tiles, and control of what the towers once placed, makes the game feel like it is on rails, more than it should. One of my favorite towers, is the Inn, which has an active ability that gives all your towers a short damage boost, albeit on a cooldown that is ten times longer than the buff lasts. Now I don't think this tower is exceptionally good, but, what it does if give me more control over the game, and what happens while the enemy is attacking, than basically any other tower. would really like to see far more towers have active abilities, toggle options, synergy of abilities (Using fire on a frozen enemy instantly thaws the enemy out for instance) and a MUCH larger map with regard to length of the enemy movement, and far, far, FAR more tiles that can be used. You can obviously balance it, so that just adding more towers, and a longer path for the enemies doesn't make it far easier, but allows for greater diversity in how levels can be beaten. This is subjective, and shorter levels may be what a lot of people prefer, although it can't be for ease of use or for making the levels quicker, because they still last some 200 waves of course. I think it be amazing if there were quite a few more wizards to choose from, cover more of the stats within the game. I really like the tri-factionesque system for cards, although making a new faction or 2, that fit within the game, without treading too heavily on the others. I have only been playing the game a few weeks, so I don't know how often new cards are released, and in how large of sets, but I think the more cards that can be added to the game, just adds to the appeal obviously. I also really LOVE the treasure system, of earning the cards from killing creeps and completing levels, but do you mind me asking if you thought about using a system, similar to card games like Magic: The Gathering or Hearthstone, where at the end of a wave, you drew cards? I am not saying that would be better, and honestly, I think both systems are cool in their own ways, and although may not have worked quite as well as the treasure system, it still could have been a neat mode, where-as you face an AI wizard, both drawing said cards at the end of each wave, with the AI cards giving things like buffs that enemy creeps have randomly (Fast, slow, armor etc. . .) And he can keep the card, or play several on a given turn. It really is almost a completely different game, but given the foundation that you have created, I wonder how hard it would be for you to create a "Campaign Mode" that pits you against an enemy wizard like this, perhaps for some immersion into the world you created, or a maybe just to give it more modes? Anyhow, love the game, and sorry for the wall of text! Hassie