Long Term Suggestion

Andy, I've got a long term suggestion for Mazebert TD. I'd like it if everyone could throw some feedback in on this as well. Tower leveling up: -Once per 20-30 levels (input anyone), you are given the option to upgrade your tower. -Upgrades: - Opt 1: +20% Attack Speed (maybe more?) - Opt 2: +20% Crit Chance - Opt 3: -20% of Attack Speed Time (IE: Dark Forge AS/S is 5s. The result would change DF's AS/S to 4s.) - Opt 4: Suggestions?? Item Gambling: As we all know, the Cube will be gone soon. The option to transmute will be transferred to the tower's themselves. -Transmuting 4 Normal items, will give you the chance to produce a Rare Item, Low Grade Set Item, or Medium Grade Potion. -Transmuting 4 Rare items, will give you the chance to produce an Unique Item, Medium Grade Set Item, or High Grade Potion. -Transmuting 4 Unique items, will give you the chance to produce an Ultra Unique, High Grade Set Item, or Ultra Unique Potion. -4 Normal Item Chances: -30% chance to get a Low Grade Set Item -10% chance to get a Normal Potion -60% chance to get a Rare Item -4 Rare Item Chances: -30% chance to get a Medium Grade Set Item -10% chance to get a Rare Potion -60% chance to get a Unique Item -4 Unique Item Chances: -5% chance to get an Ultra Unique Item/Potion -15% chance to get a High Grade Set Item -20% chance to downgrade the item -60% chance to get a Unique Item I exhausted for now. But yeah... I'm off to bed for now.