Some ideas

Hello there, And sry for the bad english... It's a bit since school.... What a epic td! But i have some ideas to change in the game. At first the scepter of time. It should be a regular function not a card. Every game I prey for the drop to speed up the waves. It's boring to put my phone away and wait for hours till my carry is to weak and need to be potion up... The second belongs to the horatic cube. At some point of the game u have enough golden gear and transmutation becomes useless. Maybe there is a way to buff transmutation. For example if u combine 4 equal items u get the same item in a stronger version. Especially for my next point of will help. One carry? U only have one way to win. Build a carry and push it up. Two carrys didn't work. After wave 200 the game becomes more and more stupid. The only thing u do is pump the carry up and load the rest with keys and fists. Every game is the same. What I imagine is a game based on how u place and equip 3 or 4 towers. That's just what's on my mind.Hello there, And sry for the bad english... It's a bit since school.... What a epic td! But i have some ideas to change in the game. At first the scepter of time. It should be a regular function not a card. Every game I prey for the drop to speed up the waves. It's boring to put my phone away and wait for hours till my carry is to weak and need to be potion up... The second belongs to the horatic cube. At some point of the game u have enough golden gear and transmutation becomes useless. Maybe there is a way to buff transmutation. For example if u combine 4 equal items u get the same item in a stronger version. Especially for my next point of will help. One carry? U only have one way to win. Build a carry and push it up. Two carrys didn't work. After wave 200 the game becomes more and more stupid. The only thing u do is pump the carry up and load the rest with keys and fists. Every game is the same. What I imagine is a game based on how u place and equip 3 or 4 towers. That's just what's on my mind.

something I forgotten. Card description should be more detailed. For example manitou. It says its effect in highlightes letters like scientist but it doesn't change one levelup. Or Messerschmidts reaver. It sprays the slow effect on gib or frozen set but not from withered and the frog (therefore the frog says he do 100% of his dmc to creeps as poisen, so the dmc on the main creep is dmg+poison. The dmg on near creeps should be 45% sprayed dmg + 100% poison (as they are dmgd and so be load with the poison. That's what the description say.) Or the laser. It costs 40% of it's base dmg but it costs 40% of dmg done (couse critdmg isn't basedmg to me). A knusperhexe with more than 100% luck didn't eat a creep every attack and 100% item chance doesn't mean that every creep drops something.

Fair warning before you read my thoughts bounce around. Just going to jump in here and agree about the carry, only one does kind of sucks, but it leads me to find other ways to play an see what works (herb witch carry) and bringing up 2 is hard, if not impossible. I didn't know that gib would spread his slow with the reaver but frog wouldn't good point hopefully one or the other is a bug, and it will be fixed or andy will enlighten us onto why this happens, he did a good job with the Multicrit "blog" As per the 100% luck and 100% item chance, the percentages in the game work don't work like that, I can explain it with a bit of an exaple and some basic math. If knuspherexe has a base 20 % chance (before any luck buffs or anything) and you have a 100% luck bonus her chance is increased to 40% (100% more than the previous percentage, correct me if im wrong) you would need 500% luck bous to "steal" a creep every attack (on mass) It's the same with attack speed, gold bonus, item chance and everything, it's an incresed percentage of the base number The easiest way to notice this is with a shadow and his speed. Base speed is 1s with 100% speed bonus he's down to 0.5s Following this logic you'd think that 200% would be 0.25s, but it's really 0.33S The math is simple n*%chance or n/%chance (depending on what you're looking at speed is / and luck + gold bonus is * n being the number you're looking at and %chance beign the perfent chance or the increase. 1/1.00(0%)=1 1/2.0(100%) = 0.5 1/3.0(200%)= 0.33 1/4.00(300%)=0.25 Just repeat this and you can find the speed it explains why his attack speed doesn't seem to move for a while (500%-1000% is all 0.1 second with different decimals falling behind it) Sorry for the long read, but i hope it explains it.

Welcome @Beerdrum! I'm glad you enjoy the game and thanks for your suggestions. As for your first point I am completely with you. At the end of my holiday I realized that the current 'endless game' mode up to 2000 is not very satisfying. I wrote a blog post about it this weekend: https://mazebert.com/2014/03/23/back-again/ I hope this helps with the Scepter of Time issue. Basically I didn't want to have this functionaliy as part of the menu. Cause on other TDs I usually think when I have to use this button, the TD made something wrong, cause the regular game must be so boring to speed it up. In the endgame this can be the case in mazebert as well, but I extremly try to avoid it being like this at the beginning or mid game. There will be efforts in the upcoming releases to improve this, I hope. Also the just one carry troubles me as well. Basically, there is no need to have two. I can help at the beginning/mid game to have a tower against mass and another one against other waves, but eventually one tower will outgrow the other.. I think its fine that this strategy works, but other strategies shouldn't be completely useless. One action for the next release will be the wedding rings uniques, but we really need more options at this front. Also, in the next version transmutation will be extended as well. You can read more about the details here: https://mazebert.com/2014/03/01/transmuting-cards-3/ Cheers!

@theonly I just looked into Frog and he does poison on damage, like Gib. So Messerschmidt should take effect on both of them. Can you verify that this really does not work? Maybe it's because reaver doesn't splash as much as the main attack, so the on damage poison in the splash should be much less than on the main target... Otherwise I will file a bug for it! Thanks!

welcome back! Ok so no timetravelerbutton. But if u use skip wave there are only penalties (couse if u skip seconds u skip abilities like Balu or the key). Maybe u can change this into something we want to have (so the risk of skipping waves results in some bonus. Maybe higher dropchance). I have two new wishes. At first... Sandboxmode where u have all towers, gears and portions. Toke me some hours to test the frog xD And yes. The description say the creep gets 100% of dmg done and that's what happens. It gets 100% of reapers 45% splash. The second is a really wish! At some point of the game equipping towers gets boring. I need hours to find what I am searching for. Maybe it's possible to add a button at the gears menu to see all of the stuff with thumbnails or something like this

To add in my two cents about trying to find items late-game: it would also be really nice if the item/tower/potion lists were sorted by rarity instead of pickup time.

Beerdrum, Try using a Triple Cary w/ Baby Rabbit. =D It makes the game extremely hard, but I've had success with it. You beef up the 1st one, then go to the 2nd, then 3rd. I love the challenge it produces.

You're absolutely right about the item card deck. I becomes a mess eventually.. One thing to do about it in the next release is the new card transmutation system. At least in my test runs I had much less items in my deck than previously.. If that doesn't help my thinking was to add a filter drop down (common, uncommon, rare, unique, set). But the latter won't make it in 0.9 :-)