Suggestion to make the game "fair"

First of all, I'm not saying this TD is ba. It's one of my favorite for a while but some mechanic make it one sided. I. Item II. Tower III. Potion IV. Bonuss wave If I'm making this post, it's because I'm starting to be bored of the meta game. I finally understand how the game work and WHY you will only have one meta game until nerf are applied. I won't speak about the common bug because most of them are listed here: https://mazebert.com/forums/topic/changelog-0-9-3/ (and the fact you cannot force the RNG by restarting a wave by leaving and reloading). I. Item 1. OP item The most OP item is without a doubt: Unrelenting force (giving 1% attack dammage per hit) Why is he so unfair and need a nerf? This item is carrying your bonus wave. What ever is your carry tower, this item will "carry" you on thousand seconds on your bonus wave. Nerfing this item will end the "afk" bonus wave ladder Also as many people are saying his set bonus is really strong 5% AS per/wave skip is really strong early one to buff a support tower. The second item, I would qualified OP is Helm of Hades because he can't make some tower really effective by outranging them (for exemple to farm with knus or for a special reason on part III) At my opinion this item should be nerf is a point. For exemple Unrelenting force should have a cap on Attack dammage. Why? On my current game, I'm at over 3M% making the bonus wave for only 7.2k second... The helm of hades is going to be hard to nerf because this item doesn't look so strong but it should have some negative effect. 2. Combo item making bug (most common is the cactus with Knus <- already on changelog) (Dark forge item getting +100% xp by stacking them and so having negative xp <- already on changelog) Dungeon door: Working on bonus wave and having aggro as a monster of next wave. Meaning if you're fighting a wave and he's here, he will be ignored Frozen Candle: You cannot go under 1 multicrit 3. What else? When you're getting to Mid game, you're mostly getting blue and yellow and when you want to get Crit chance. You have 2 choice either having: Rare-T-Bone Steak: but it's 10% but nice dammage upgrade Frozen Candle: 25% crit & crit dmg really nice BUT -1 multicrit chance When you're looking for late game you need to stack crit chance over an huge ammount to be able to apply most of your multicrit. (At least on most on the TD, because 100% doesn't apply all of them). But later on you're only able to have them from steak & pot: 10% & 10% -> 5.6 -> 2.8 making it uneffective. So I'm saying that you should add some item and add negative effect to the others. Resume of Part I: Unrelenting force: adding a cap Unrelenting force (sset): adding a cap or working a different way Dungeon Door: targetting & bonus working Multicrit cannot be lower than 1 even if you're able to be negative by stacking them Adding negative effect to yellow and add some of them to specific stat II. Tower Let's speak about the funnier part :D 1. OP Tower Mr.Iron: This tower is the most effective tower late game. You did an HUGE buff to him by lowering his construct time by his as making his way to insane. Why? Because as I said earlier, you need to stack crit so you can save all your wet towel,steak,teeth... To give him each 4 second You need 1.6K attack speed to make him to 2.5s -> 0.1s He can stack Unrelenting force so much that he doesn't need any real dammage late game. He can also stack multicrit this way to be really strong late game. He is also strong with reaver since he attacks twice. He's using Hades really well to have a nice range -> for me you should go back to the 90s second construct to make him less insane or even making him having HALF the stat from the item he's absorbing. So he should be less impressive on carrying late game Knusperhexe: I don't think I got to explain... Having negative ammount armor -> 100% kill mass minion and insane support tower Hitman: His early/mid game / late game makes him one of the strongest single target carry (until you have reaver) (maybe reducing his range to 5?) Poisonous frog: 100-199% of his dommage added and stacking making him the strongest single target mid game & strong late game ->I think reducing his dot by a fair % should make him nice enought 75-150% or unable to stack but reducing the dot duration 2. Underrated Tower: Electric chair: This tower is as good as it's bad, his low range makes him looks really bad but it's dommage and passiv makes him a really strong mid/late game carry. It can clean everything without reaver but early one some RNG will be needed to kill boss Dandelion: 33% increase dammage is a good tower but 1 range make her really hard to fit on your setup Baby rabbit: the polyvalent tower. He has a nice single dammage, nice range, nice aoe Scientist: You got extra gold early on the game? So this tower will help you having free xp for your support tower Pocket thief: Same as scieentist but for gold Elvis imitator: 50% slow is really nice and the fact it gos up to 12 second (max lvl) makes him a nice nd game tower Miss Jilly: was supposed to be the end game carry with his insane potential but... She's not having enought to be a carry 3. Overrated Tower: Irish pub: his potentiel is too weak compare to his friend witch when dammage is easier to stack then attack speed Black Widow: This tower seems really good at the first sight but 20% item drop is less effective than a blue potion. and he's cap of 70 is really low when you're getting at the mid game a lot of IR/IQ. And gold find isn't effective after mid game. Shadow: This tower was the most used for his passiv but he takes way too much time to be effective and you're struggling against challenger (without saying his dammage is really low) 4.Bugged tower Holgar the terrible: https://mazebert.com/forums/topic/the-new-main-tower/ <- potion transmute Resume of Part II Mr.Iron: put back to 90s construct or give him a % of the item he aborb Knusperhexe: Cannot lower the armor under 0 Hitman: reduce his range to 5? Poisonous frog: reduce his passiv a bit Rest are about some tower over or under rated. III. Potion 1. Bugged Holgar the terrible: https://mazebert.com/forums/topic/the-new-main-tower/ <- potion transmute Being able to get mead bottle from blue potion 2. Rest Yellow crit pot < 2x blue crit pot (2.4<1.6x2) Yellow crit pot < 4 white crit pot (2.4 < 0.8x4) Most of time 2x same yellow pot gives the same This part hasn't a lot of problem IV. The Bonus wave (https://mazebert.com/forums/topic/general-placement-strategy/ ---> I'm reffering to this post for the slot) The most interesting part since it allows you to have a lot of xp Why is the bonus wave unfair? 1. Because you can only achieve it by one meta game 2. Because some tower are making it afk brain 3. you only need 2 tower 4.To have +2k second you only need M.Iron 5.To have +4k second you need M.Iron + helm of hades on slot 17 with some urelenting force (and some cactus) Why slot 17 and helm of hades? Because when you're getting fast monster than slow on this slot you WON'T loose your tack on unrelenting force making the round easy. Why you're gonna struggle then? Because you won't have enought dammage later on. 6: To have over +10k seecond to xxx k second A)Use knus slot 16 and give her Helm of Hades and pant/mummy bandage to make her having 100% to kill mass B)use your main carry for whole game slot 15, and buff it early on. And swap him with GIB, the frozen daemon with the reaver axe for the aoe slow & stack. C)Use M.iron slot 17 with helm of Hades, unrelenting force, a lot of multi crit and crit chance (he doesn't need dammage he will stack on bonus wave) D) Elvis Imitator slot 11, so he can apply his slow (even if you won't need him before a LOT of time) E) Place your buff toweer on slot 13-14 (even if you don't need) manitou on slot 9... F) The easier step put your phone to let him recharge and take his when you're going to need it. You're not going to loose until a lot of time Resume Part 4: Take EVERY OP tower and item and wait until you're bored... Finally, I keep saying how good is this TD. But this TD is one sided and I only wanna give some suggestion to make it better. Also, if you're wondering how my record is 4k sec while I'm saying it, I'm currently running a game with the last setup and i'm at 14.5k second. So I'm gonna thanx any of you who read this REALLY long post, but it was my opinion about the game. I may make a post about why some tower are as good as others but for now I'm tired :D So guys & girl, I wish you good luck & have fun on this game And Good luck to Andy because I feel he's going to need to read this post :)

Any reply? :/

Read the post, finally :-) That's a whole lot of good feedback for balancing the game, so thanks a lot! Sorry for the late reply, I just didn't get the time to reply properly. So let's go now: I Items - Impatience Wrath (both set & item) will be nerfed in 0.9.3. Probably in terms of cap of max damage gain ~1000% as well as a reduced factor for the set bonus. Maybe 0.2 instead of 1 per seconds skipped. - Helm of Hades I think is fine, cause you lose a precious item slot for this guy. Plus, it is a unique! - Dungeon Door - Right about that, one suggestion was to let the player choose which creep shall be attacked. This way the the automatically chosen target can be shifted to another creep. I think that will be the nicer solution in future for this problem. - Frozen Candle: It's by design that less than 1 multicrit isn't possible for a tower. II Towers - I'll just cover Iron Man, cause he's definitely become very strong in the latest release. One suggestion I have for him: Unique and set items cannot be integrated into his armor! Those items would just remain in his inventory. III Potions - The Holgar exploit won't be possible anymore. Already did the changes for him... IV Bonus round - Hopefully, after the changes done in 0.9.3 the bonus round will be back to normal ;-) Thanks again for all the input! I'm quite interested what you think about the Iron Man suggestion! Cheers Andy

I Items
- Impatience Wrath (both set & item) will be nerfed in 0.9.3. Probably in terms of cap of max damage gain ~1000% as well as a reduced factor for the set bonus. Maybe 0.2 instead of 1 per seconds skipped.
- Helm of Hades I think is fine, cause you lose a precious item slot for this guy. Plus, it is a unique!
- Dungeon Door – Right about that, one suggestion was to let the player choose which creep shall be attacked. This way the the automatically chosen target can be shifted to another creep. I think that will be the nicer solution in future for this problem.
- Frozen Candle: It’s by design that less than 1 multicrit isn’t possible for a tower.

II Towers
- I’ll just cover Iron Man, cause he’s definitely become very strong in the latest release. One suggestion I have for him: Unique and set items cannot be integrated into his armor! Those items would just remain in his inventory.

III Potions
- The Holgar exploit won’t be possible anymore. Already did the changes for him…

IV Bonus round
- Hopefully, after the changes done in 0.9.3 the bonus round will be back to normal ;-) 
I. Items Impatience Wrath: so there is 0.5sec by round if you skip it then you will have 2.5% per round skip. So the set will be far less effective. So is the 1000% dammage Cap At my opinion this item will be able to fit in new carry tower I know Hades is really strong and unique, it's the unique type of item that grant an outside effect (with dungeon door). But the fact is, he's just TOO good with most carry tower with the old impatience wrath. Since the item is nerf than he should be fine. II. Tower So there is a major problem about this nerf (seet & uique can't be absorbed). Let's cover it point by point: M.Iron was once made as a support tower for 2 reasons: First one, because he could stack infinite item Second one, his damage is way too LOW His strenght was to have over 30 multicrit and there is only 3 item giving it. Excalibur: It's a unique Blade of Darkness: It's a unique Frozen heart: It's a set By deduction now M.Iron cannot outpass the limit (1+1 (tears)+2(excalibur)+3(blade of darkness)+2(2xfrozenheart)=9 multicrit) So why play M.Iron? What can he offer if you apply this nerf? -> stacking aura, will allow a strong buff -> stacking key of wisdom, to buff tower If you understand my point M.Iron will take back his place as a support Because now, there is no item allowing him to be a carry tower: Why would he stack crit, since he can't outpass 9 multicrit? Why would he stack dammage, since his based dommage is the lowest in gamee? And so attack speed, since he cannot be as strong as before. So this nerf would completely annihilate this tower since his bigger strenght will be destroyed He will remain as a strong support toweer How can you outpass this nerf? Increasing his based dammage, so he can be still interesting to play. Or just make him unable to stack unique and get half bonus from the rest of item. M.Iron will need 3 slot for unique (helm, excalibur,blade (reaver)). V. Bonus round I was really sad that you delete the AIR wave from bonus, it was pre-patch the only reason why I had to stayed focus, because I had to do some swap item to be effective. I really think that you would add them again, they were offering the challenge that is missing on the current bonus wave :) I expect you will like my feedback, keep the good work andy :D