the Iron's bug

Hello developer, frankly speaking, I like the game very much. and last night, Maybe I found a bug about the Iron. this is the first time to use the Iron for me, so I feed him more skill cards to improve his ability, and I have done it, his attack is about add 10100%, and others. and then, i want to re-build to as Abyss King, but failed, and i cannot choose the Iron, but other tower is no problem. and I want to back the menu, the screen is black. I had to kill the app process and re-start the application. then i can choose the Iron tower, but the item equip space just only to be four, exactly it should be five because I have already add the talent point. and the equipment just back in package. then, I tried to re-built the Iron to be other tower, failed too, and the failed information was same as the last sentence. so, please check the bug about the Iron, or other, Thanks. if you can review the video about my game, please check the ID "Manfred". Thanks, I look forward to your update.

Hi @manfred, thanks for reporting this issue! Can you explain, what exactly caused the error? Did you replace mr iron with abyss king? And then try to replace abyss king with mr iron again? This would be very helpful to reproduce the issue on my side. Cheers!

at first, I built one, and use Mr. Iron to replace it because I plan to built one super tower throughly his ability, and then I wanna replace the Abyss King to be my final Tower.... but failed.

at first, I built one, and use Mr. Iron to replace it because I plan to built one super tower through by his ability, and then I wanna replace the Abyss King to be my final Tower…. but failed. the process is the normal one --> Mr Iron --> Abyss King (but failed) and by the way, I tried to replace the Abyss King or other tower, it is failed, and the AKing tower card was missing.... I tried two time, the new cards were missing, and the Mr. Iron was still here, cannot to choose him.

Thanks for the additional info. I added a ticket and will look into it. In case I can't reproduce it / need more information I will come back here. Thanks!

@Andy I can sure the bug, and now, I also play the Mr. Iron, and plan to change to be Shadows, but failed, the fail bug is same as my said this topic. wish to repair it asap.

Oh, additional information, I always set the 60 fps to play the game, and because built failed and kill the app after i cannot choose the Mr Iron, then restart, I found the app auto-run or adjust into the 30fps.... maybe it can help you something,

I finally looked into this bug. Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce it. Attempt 1: - Build mr iron - Replace with Shadow Attempt 2: - Build mr iron - Construct wooden stuff, leather boots - Replace with Shadow Attempt 3: - Build mr iron - Construct wooden stuff, leather boots while holding the GT1 set - Replace with Shadow The game did not crash in any attempt. Are those attempts causing the crash on your end? Thanks!