Snow globe (best tower to capture)

What would be the best tower to use snow globe on? • PS. The boss are the ones that usually leak the small ones leak rarely/never. So the tower's benefits on bosses>creeps sounds a better option in my opinion. • PS. we will talk about maximum effectiveness of the globe at high end game and not using it to help develop early game.Usually the bonus rounds as that is where the game changer strategies have a great impact on games. • PS. I have not included some towers that provide no real synergy with any strategy or their buff could be easily replaced by potions/items) • Beaver = stunning creeps (no boss effect) • Dandelion = 33% splash damage. (Works good If You're slowing/knocking back boss(es) while killing the small ones with the splash damage) • Rabbit = multi-target damage. (Works good If You're slowing/knocking back boss(es) while killing the small ones with the multi-target hits) • Scientist = adds exp on hit (I assume the tower using globe would be lvl 99 already at later point in game) • pocket thief = adds gold on hit (Synergies well if you are using bolefed Lazer as carry) • Miss Jilly = instant kill creeps + slow on boss(es) (When buffed up with items/potions/luck/speed it can be deadly) • Twisted wizard = pushes creeps forward/backwards + creeps takes decreased/increased damage (Works best with high +luck items, for positive effect to occur. Can provide two beneficial effects when properly used. Eg. Equip on Ironman fed with many lucky pants, viking helm, speed items) • spider = slow (Slowed down creeps/boss take more damage Good with high luck/speed) • Gargoyle = knocks back (I recently used Gargoyle tower, and it is safe to say it works better than spider/jilly on the support part, will have to try it on globe. Keeps knocking back creeps/boss until it's dead, can fail if too much time is taken to kill the knocked creeps and they pile up too much, use elditch chainsaw + reaver for splash damage on small creeps while you take your time killing the boss) It depends on how you plan on playing the game, For me Gargoyle seems a very good option, haven't tried globing it but have used it as a tower, but since globed tower equipped on buffed carry/support increases effectiveness it will would be better than solo tower. If anyone has some other ideas I will love to hear them.

Howdy, How does spider increase boss damage?

I think he means there's more time to damage the boss. Doesn't apply to Steady, of course. Below is my analysis on the Discord from when snow globe was released. It looks like similar conclusions overall. https://discord.com/channels/270242472079130625/580701478369624076/658152481305395223

@Porisona, I'm sorry I wasn't clear there, like FuzzyEuk said Slowed boss/creeps stay in range longer and so more damage is done to them scaling by time and not by raw damage itself.

@FuzzyEuk, thank you so much I will check it out for sure