viable carry towers atm

I Will keep it short, I am using holgar as my carry tower atm, can we have a discussion of the viable hard carry towers In the game right now? I haven't tried any tower else yet.

https://mazebert.com/g/a708c634-94c5-465c-978a-51ae9f55dbae-50564/

🙋 are you about to discuss; which tower is powerfull enough to survive the game, or how to maximize the benefit (bunus-seconds) if 1. i would nominate scarecrow. useless on low levels.but after a some lvl-ups it gets a destroyer. viable to hold against challenges, as well as fast-ghost-mass creeps. in 2. case, holgar is in my opinion the only viable carry, since its the only tower which generates stuff on kills. he also has an high synergy with -idun, -necronomicon, -valedas boss enchantment -mass hologramms (i.e. mjolnir to collect them) reaper could also be an idea since it generates stats on hits, but very hard to find a gap between "hit as often as possible" and "be sure not to leak". it also takes off the oportunity to collect with fox.

Wolf all the way. Once you get light Saber, couple more wolves, and Manitou it wipes out creeps super fast. Support with Miss Jilly & a snow-globed beaver.

I'm sorry i just took a break from the game. Yes, the tower powerful enough to carry the game in 500 waves. Holgar is the only one that take me to 500 waves with limited or no leaks. The damage multiplier on shadows sounds good but haven't worked for me yet. It just starts leaking too fast. The Ironman has that eating stuff and buffing self infinitely, can it work as a main carry? What's the strategy with the wolves? Fill the board with wolves or what's the wolve/support tower balance? Spider/Jilly have been the best to slow/insta kill creeps. What hero do you guys use I'm using cthun, I cannot find anything better than the potion sharing atm.

cthun?? sounds like you have played much of hearthstone 🤔 about wolves; 1carry wolf, bunch of high lvl, not killing wolves. if established early enogh, snowball xp gain progress. so main wolf gets overpowered more and more. limited by multicrit. ~ +1 multicrit R180 would be realy nice. jilly gets somekind useless as carry, since she cant death bosses and is very low on dps. very viable on high luck, but its costly to achive. poisounous frog is insane against single target. as long as you dont get overpowered by potions, its very situational, but if you would like have my personal overalall ranking in single performance, ignoring everithing besids killing (being lvl 50 to 100) 1. scarecrow (with high difference to #2) 2. huli 3. holgar 4. poisonous frog 5. bear hunter 6. solara 7. hitman the longer the list, the more it gets situational. unique towers ignored, they get dust... cthulhu is imo also the most powerfull hero, but its maybe more efficient to pick bookworm or dagon to get some wizard xp.(once unlocked necomomicon). it makes the game way easier if you have all wizard skills.

@khadgar maybe this helps, to demonstrate scarecrows power. https://mazebert.com/g/f5084328-9956-4506-9bcd-b92235118a09-37942/ kvothe, hell dificulty, no advanced cards played. 3 lvl in heroskills used.

@vital that scarecrow is amazing. I will try scarecrow and poisonous frog as main carry. And yes it would be efficient leveling wizard first, I am at lvl 73 atm.

https://mazebert.com/g/c8710d0a-117b-4839-8dfb-7f71a94fe3b1-50564/ MR.IRON HOLGAR ARTHUR KNUKHENSPHERE 4 CARRY WITH THE BRANCHES, unexpectedly Mr.Iron with loads of item consumption came out with best dps, with holgar 2nd and kuphensphere for the armor debuff. Starting out with light> all guards>hologram, with guards at level 50 above replace with spiders for slow and a jilly with wet towel.

@khadgar nice run, especial on early rounds. in case you you like some critcs, most notacible: #1 36 mead potions drunken, while +50% luck, results in 24% chance to miss target. thats a massive amount, compared to benefits (if mr iron consumes a viking helmet, he also effected by them) while mead okay very early, it loses effectifnes on higher lvl ( other potions have +% per lvl, mead doesnt) #2 mr iron consumed a bunch of items, many of them had no or bad effects. ie. handbag has no effect, since mr iron isnt female gender. the items dropped by darkforge made mr iron give 100% of his gained xp to forge, so he stoped lvl up at 75. transmuting unnecessary items adds a high amount to you potions income. #3 card dusts can hardly improve your game, transmuting not needed unique/legendary items etc. ie. prophecys were fullfilled, while towers were allready dropped. #4 utilizing the "+luck" stat could have a major impact on game. eqiping a few lucky pants and viking helmets could easyly double your potions income. ie. the brave guard, guarding the dungeon door. equiping him 4 helmets, would mean half the more goblins, also more potions :) ---------------- it lookes like you tried go holgar solo carry, something ~R105 you could have -eqipping holgar plasma blade(as long as necessary), eldritch chainsaw and some pants -building hel instead of knusperhexe -building idun next to holgar (can kill you, if you lack hp, eldritch chainsaw or generaly not strong enough to hold against revive) -building holgramms in holgars range (spiders or gibs as long you feel weak against goblins or bosses) -some higher dps tower with yggdrasil branches in the back (as backup) -equiping all availible +luck items to (in priority): 1.dungeon door guard 2.holgar 3.valeda 4.dark forge -enable autotransmute on all tower, items, potions you dont use anyways (especialy mead). after that point you only need to equip comming luckpants and drink potions. not very spectacular, but a sure and quite effective way to vir. these are only tipps, how to get wizard lvl faster, not the only way to play the game ;)

I really appreciate the critics, it's a great way to learn. I am open to criticism as I am learning the game and have the title "noob" atm :p Isn't knuspherexe's Armour debuff OP? I was using it for the debuff. Multiple lucky pants on my main carry doesn't allow me to equip the laser set, or the speed boots, viking helm, or the withered set as I find them necessary on my main dps(I might be wrong) If I use the kvothe on hell difficulty I just die around round 150. So I opt for going easy, 500 and win it. Does that give better exp than the losing hell on Round 150. I wanted to know how do you see the details of the game (like what items were transmuted to Mr Iron, the mead bottles consumed etc). Is there a tool or add-on for it? Do we have a source for learning about the cards and their efficient usage. like guides etc for seeing how the luck works,or • Like I didn't know the effect of holograms if it is in range of holgar as he isn't a guard or even a light hero. • The bookworm gives the tower exp and not the wizard exp right? And why would anyone want -30% damage applied to whole game for increased exp, when at some time in game you would hit a level cap and the -30% damage would be just a bad trade. • The eldrich cards need to be equipped on any tower in game to take effect even if it's not killing anything? • The effect of "this player becomes a viking", how does that effect game play. • what does this card do (https://mazebert.com/cards/heroes/azathoth/) • How does the invisibility from helm of hades effect the game. • I want to know the hel, idun, Thor placement and efficient usage. (I have checked the guides on this website but I couldn't find one about the towers and items guide in detail) Do we have something like thoerycrafting, where different strategies are tried, documented in detail and compared to other strategies to work out the best one. Or have a discussion about it if someone some forward with a better one. (like the elitesjerks in world and warcraft. If someone is familiar with it) Thank you for your patience.

My last run: Easy,500. Yig. https://mazebert.com/g/1768e9dd-9e43-4541-b1a3-28e7fdbaee9e-50564/ Scarecrow as main carry and Ironman as support, kneupherexe for Armour debuff, Manito for multicrit, Black widow for money buff, Stone cutter's temple at lvl99 really upped the damage of Ironman. • died to the the time guy, I couldnt land a scratch on him. Idk where did I went wrong. All smooth no leaks till this guy came and then no tower was anywhere near this guy's hp. Can I get a feedback on areas of improvement. Idk should I have replaced the Scarecrow with bolefield or any other tower.

nice to hear that. #yes it is. armor reduction is op. hel provides the same debuff but in that scenario hels mechanics are way more benefitial. pro hel -no need for any gear or potions, passive ability -also aplies slow -doesnt takes away creepkills (sounds contra, but you want to kill as much as possible with holgar for mead and also xp) contra -hel reduces the effective mapsize, everything leaving her range counts leaked. but that point gets negiable since you have concentrated all your power within her range. # its difficult to discribe, i hope you wont get it wrong... its possible to incease your strenght faster, than the creeps, but you need to be "greedy" to achive it. instead of adopting the creepstrenght and react to it, you could try to establish circimstances which make all the gear unnecessary. but it comes at costs of your damage, beeing. you had such a point till ~R110 iirc. with high +luck is holgar able to generate potions way faster, then necessary to survive. # yeah. if you take the wizardxp/time chart, its way more efficient to do longer games. # no. ive watched the replay you shared several times. seen forge geting high xp>> payed atention, what you consume. seen many "miss" notifications>> checked mead consumption etc... checking the info page of a tower offers you the very most information. many towers have "costum bonus" listed in info. meadpotions consumed by holgar for example. # basicly every possible mechanic or stratetgy was discussed on this forum or discord https://discord.gg/W4RzUKT (this link is also ingame, in multiplayer) but it takes a lifetime to read everything ;) especialy @fuzzyeuk has posted some compressed info. reading #faqs and #mazebert-encyclopedia worth for sure. the very most efficient way to learn the game, is in my opnion to read the descriptions of every card. short and precise. (compliment to dev 👍) you also could view replays, to get some general strategies. -holgar gets more kills, also hologramms cant attack to steal kills. win win. -right. bookworm gives tower xp. it changes the gamestart by far. in your posted game i.e. you realy rely on many towers without gear/potions. high imopact very early rounds, because low damage. as soon few hologramms built, the guards compensate it quite fast, through increased basedamage (by lvl) 1 greater strenght potion on a lvl 63 compensates the -30% damage. so it gets negiable on your carry. https://mazebert.com/cards/potions/great-potion-of-strength/ it also pvides you !all books. having necronomicon (in my opinion the strongest item by far) at gamestart could be a huge advantage. https://mazebert.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/images/items/Item-86-card.png -"rising horor" (on every eldritch item) and "+1 soul when you kill a cultist" are global. they apply as soon equiped anywhere. everyething else applies to tower which eqied it. -thor,loki,hel,idun,valeda and holgar iirc are vikings. everyone else needs the helmet to be effected by mead potions or beeing able to equip roordahuizum. -//spoiler ;) --------------------- after 5000sec on bonusround is a short break, then vir spawns. damage dealt to him counts as time on bonusrounds. azatoth as hero, disables vir, so bonusrounds are "endless". very funy to play, but due to technical issues it could take very long, to load a long game. ------------------------- -invisibility has no effect yet. -"I want to know the hel, idun, Thor placement and efficient usage" 🙄 thats quite extensive...all the game is about placement and synergy. some general points in above scenario. //idun: -it increases your natures tower maxlvl to 999 try covering the area contains holgar and ganesha. -revive, try covering the area creeps die and as many hologramms as possible. hologramm creeps also count as souls for necronomicon and also feed seelenreisser. -iirc, creeps have chance 50% chance to be revived max 4times, so 1>>~1,875 -doesnt attack //hel: somewhere close to your carry and cover as many hologramms as possible -creeps entered her range are not allowed to leave it; flying creeps have another route. gargoyle wizard and withered set can knockback creeps out of her range, they count as leaked -she also counts hologramm creeps -a game has something like 1100 rounds in averrage, so she wants to reach a count of 16500 when vir comes -doesnt attack //thor; a viable tower to fight vir. super high basedamage, also a super high cooldown makes him very sitational, as long as you havent drunk a high amount of speedpotions. -very high dps-value compared to most towers -mjolnir effects are doubled (he allways has mjolnir, even if you allready transmuted it) -can reach lvl999 with leutfeuer potions. //loki; very usefull to save some carddust, while geting idun and hel earlier by using prophecies. -can hit up to x1026 per attack on high +luck values (doing testings atm to get his dps calculation, but he seems to be weaker then thor or poisonous frog, even with superhigh luck) -high synergy with prophet lucien hero -benefits stonecutters damage increase these 4 also meant by prophecy (branch of yggdrasil each, before challenge spaws) https://mazebert.com/cards/items/rag-nar-rog/ by far not complete, but maybe gives an idea. -about last point, never played wow, so no idea... join discord, so we can start adiscussion 😂 pls correct me if it contains misstakes. edit: hmmm, writing took so long ;)

Thank you, I appreciate your effort. This was very informative. • The placement sure is very complicated and based on the current strategy applied. I got an idea where each one goes, Do you keep Thor? I replaced Thor with my carry(with all the main items,potions and support placement) and It started leaking the very next wave. I sell him and equip Moljinor to my carry. • I haven't got any luck with other factions yet. Light is the only one that works for me, the holograms and guard trick :p I will have have to explore more. • I thought the -30% damage applied to damage as a multiplier in total, like -30%(potions, base damage, any damage added) If it's like the 30% damage we gain from the ice item(+30% damage, -20% gold) then it would be way easier to overcome and the exp sure will get me further with my guards xD. • I tried the knock back strategy(see my second game with the scarecrow) But Ironman with 2 piece withered set and loads of speed and luck items didn't push back the bosses and creeps as I thought it should. Or the Ironman wall have been fixed? Can we still puch back the bosses infinitely? In fact I have my spiders and jilleys with the 2 piece withered set and the impatient wrath. And I don't see any significant pushback.(I use auto next wave for max effectiveness of impatient wrath) • I have found a new carry, scarecrow works better than holgar for me,(abyss king army buff is a bonus). But I miss the double multicrit bonus from manito on green cards. • Iron man support with stone cutter temple at lvl99 hits hard even as a support with no focus on damage items/potions. Setting up Iron man with lots of - luck items (lucky pants, viking helm) - attack speed (mushrooms, seven league boots, etc) - speed potions. • I will try poisonous frog carry with Manitou. • black widow + bolefed (stone cutter temple, money bins) have carried me good in a 200 wave game. Will have to see for the 500 waves though. • haven't got the necromnium yet so I'll have to farm it before i can effectively use the bookworm. • one question, does the hologram need to be in range of carry to be effective (I like putting them at the back rows to make space for the support towers near the carry) If it's effectiveness is altered to placement I will have to work my way around it. • question 2: does increasing luck decrease the negative %chance effect on cards (like the push forward(undesirable) effect of the twisted wizard) • Question 3: is gib the frozen deamon a good support (slow)? As it increases Armour. Does the good outweigh the bad? Should I be using it? • I will check out the links you shared. I like reading about the game I am investing my time on :p Yes I joined discord zues#8337.

refering to yig replay most notacible: -2 clams on forge: instead of reducing its luck, you like to increase it -replacing 2 holgramms back to guards very early: this hardly reduced your xp-gain, providing only a very short overall damage increase. -all the spiders/miss jilly realy benefit +luck as example (ignoring resistance): spider (lvl99) attacks boss. +10 luck 9,9% chance to slow +50 luck 13,5% >equiping 2 viking helmets benefits by ~36% (2 parts withered has 2% basechance, so its very unrealible without +luck) -gold income (if you would have placed blofeld)[rarely play for it, so numbers propably wrong] except you realy commit to maximize gold etc... the main part you gain is intrest, being capped to 1M per round. you like to reach capp fast, and ignore it then, getting aditional 2k per round seems small in compare to you could use the items/tower places. iirc base intrest per round is 2%, +1% per moneybin. instead of consuming coins with mr iron, they could get luckypants/potions etc. resulting in an higher damage in the end. -since we are limited on tower places, its hard to utilize many gamemechanics at once, it could be usefull to spezialize more. for example: playing as yig could provide a full armor reduction, if you focus on eldrich items and hologramms. making the knusperhexe unnecessary. or vice versa, playing knusperhexe lets you pick another hero, to take its benefits. another: there were no nature towers in iduns range and the most creeps were killed before reaching abyss kings range. so idun tried to kill you instead to help. -since idun cant harm anything (except with eldritch saw). she has no use for +item chance, but would realy benfit +luck, to increase dungeon door chance. -(not tested 100%, but almost sure) black widows "last will" ability doesnt benefit +luck, but increses with lvl. so she realy loves more xp. she is the only with an instant attack in that area, placing a hologramm in her range, would ensure her a kill each round (as long she isnt on cooldown, bcs attacked creeps), which also benefits her "personal satisfaction". i hope it sounds not to pessimistic. ------------------------ general strategy wise, i would suggest, to change few things to improve effectiveness. #1. placement (only a general suggestion if you commit to dark) w water = path --------------- -w w = 1 w w w- -w w = = = = w- -w w 2 3 4 = w- -5 w = = = = w- -w w = 6 7 8 w- -w w = 9 a b c- -w w = = = = =- -w w w w w w =- --------------- 1 twisted novice wizard 2 hologram 3 scarecrow 4 hologram 5 spider or gib 8 black widow 7 abyss king 6 mr iron 9 idun a hologram b hologram c hologram {replacing 3 to hologram and b to reaper could also be funny} 2. #equipment 1 wirhered set (3peaces), 2x +luck 3 best dps increasing gear availible (covering 6 tiles, its almost a perfect pisition to use eldritch saw) 5 spider: impatience, 2x luck/ gib impatience or other +speed 8 xp gain till lvl99 then eldritch items to get -100% speed. 7 helm of hades, 4xluck 6 missjilly orb, dungeon door, nesserschmids reaver absorbing or equiping some luck and speed (capped at +24900% speed and +634% luck for orb and +143% for dungeon door) in that scenario mr iron would get a supreme supporter(of corse he can do additional damage also), as soon he get some luck and speed, he can allmost ensure to kill everything else than bosses and challenges. except for steady bosses, they will get basicly "freezed" by the miss jilly orb. the wizard on 1 would provide dubuffs, which help to kill steady bosses way faster. position 5 would also benefit a wizard, since slow only helps, as long mr iron is low on luck and speed.

@khadgar "Do you keep Thor" no, except to fight vir sometimes. before vir, you can achieve the same, but without the need for a unique tower (half dust). also i allways try, to increase the benefits, which mostly forces me to play holgar carry ;( "But Ironman with 2 piece withered set and loads of speed and luck items didn't push back the bosses and creeps as I thought it should" 2pieces withered set is kinda tricky. since its like 1 sec before, it also push them forward on higher +speed. on maxed luck and speed, creeps get almost stopped. "But I miss the double multicrit bonus from manito on green cards" once you find your personal strategies (you know what you will play, before gamestart). you could transmute unique/legendary cards to (with some luck) multicrit dust. in many situations, +2 multicrit adds <1% dps, or is fully ignored, since you lack critchance to utilize it. "Iron man support with stone cutter temple at lvl99" note, every metro tower above level 20 is counted. so filling the map with lvl99 metro, increases damage applied by metros. "does the hologram need to be in range of carry" (ignoring all the xp part) short answer: no, it only delays you, bcs you need to kill them, before attacking creeps. longer: to increase your overall performance you like to take as many advantages you can get, lets take the suggestion in the above post as example. to simplify it we ignore the most influences, and take 20 creeps per wave as average. and asume it was set up R300 with all the gear you need, all tower lvl99, and scarecrow beeing on 5k +dmg 5k +cdmd 1k +cc +50 mc 28k +speed, also ignoring its skill, bcs it applies later the same way. so it is on 1534,7M dps. 800rounds abyss king beeing on 169,2 +luck (4 pants+wizard skill) has an effective chance of 67,03% per creep to to provide +1%dmg +1%cdmg +0,1%cc. #without holograms. 800*20=16k 16k*67,03%=10724 army. adding this stats crow gets to 18,2B dps #with 5 holograms. 800*25=20k 20k*67,03%=13406 army adding this stats crow gets to 25,6B dps #with 5 holograms and idun (we speak about hologramms, so only hologram creeps get revived by idun). 5*1,875=9,375 (iirc that was the average revive factor) 800*29,375=23,5k 23,5k*67,03%=15752 army adding this stats crow gets to 33,2B dps 33,2B-18,2B=15B differece ofcorse there there thousands of factors which would influence the calculation and deminish the returns, on the other hand there are several which increase it. i think this shows the general idea to use holograms. "does increasing luck decrease the negative %chance effect on cards" yes. higher luck increases propability of "positive" events and reduces "negative". decreasing luck has the opposite effect. as example -99% luck optimum to farm xp with "painting of solea", which is considered "negative". note, while towers have no skills using +luck, it highly increases effective dps against "ghost" waves, which also apear in bonusrounds, but look usual. "is gib the frozen deamon a good support (slow)? As it increases Armour. Does the good outweigh the bad? Should I be using it?" gib is awesome if you like slow. while spider seems way more effective, its still kinda ireliable. iirc gib beeing lvl96 stacks 10 times, you need 3 of them to make a unit almost stop. armor is increasing by+1 per round, +30armor take only a small effect, as you progress in game. dont build him R7😅. 1 or 2 gibs somewhere forward slow down the game, so "key of wisdom" increase their potential. as allways, dont rely on knockback/slow effects to much, since "steady" creeps ignore it. pro gib; -gibs slow is more consistent, and also dont take your precious "lucky pants". -it applies slow as area effect with messerschmids reaver. note: vir has allways a full healthbar, at least no noticible difference. its unkillable.

• The abyss king placement was a miscalculation, I expected the creeps to die around the corner. • 2 withered set items with lucky pants >> 2 withered set items and impatients wrath set. Noted. • yes transmuting gold coins vs using them on Iron man makes perfect sense. I will keep that in mind. • That's a well worked strategy. I would like to add some suggestions. *From my experience, MrIron would be killing most of the creeps, once he is well fed (as he will be hitting creeps from path tile number 3 onwards and scarecrow's range would start at around path tile number 6 or 7) .and the scarecrow will follow up with any leaks. *I don't see the effect of the wizard on 1, as I don't expect anything to leak beyond my carry(If I am looking at the map the way it is intended to be looked at). At 5 a wizard/spider/gib would be good though. *At 5 hel with helm of hades covers a very good area from the very first tile onwards, allowing no creeps to leak out of range even if pushed back to the first tile. *Why would you want -100% speed on black widow?(possibly so she doesn't take further kills after lvl 99?) *I would suggest trying a Gargoyle globe as it will add an infinite push back (with lots of luck/speed/potions) and it works wonders in game. * https://mazebert.com/g/f1de71ac-e41b-4b5e-9f2c-02a9a20cc3e8-50564/ not the globe Gargoyle but I tried 2 Gargoyles(withered set + speed) at the start to add push back * • I placed idun with intention of no nature towers I'm range because she increas the range as a % of total wizard health and I wasn't at a health that would increase range( as I remember, or that might be a different game, but that was circulating my mind) • Idun says "the maximum level of your nature towers in range is half of the current wizard health". 300% hp(with hero and 10 points in skills) = 150% max level. Max health can be 300%. Max level can be lvl99. Half of 300% is 150% 150% of 99 = 148.5 How do you do the math for 999 lvl on nature towers?(please correct me if I am wrong or missing out something here) Open to discussion or criticism

"I don't see the effect of the wizard on 1, as I don't expect anything to leak beyond my carry" absolutely, he is not supposed to do anything but provide backup, if needed agaist challenges and steady bosses. "At 5 hel with helm of hades covers a very good area from the very first tile onwards, allowing no creeps to leak out of range even if pushed back to the first tile" disadvateges -abyss king would loose helm of hades -i think flying creeps would leave her range, if knocked back.(needs to be checked) "Why would you want -100% speed on black widow?(possibly so she doesn't take further kills after lvl 99?)" exactly, she needs only to privide the higher item drom chance. "I would suggest trying a Gargoyle globe as it will add an infinite push back" sry, forgot to mention this in above post(ill edit); mr iron would also get messerschmids reaver to reduce his range to 1 as soon he is fed a bit to stop challenges in front of scarecrow. i see jilly orb instead of gargoyle orb more benefitial, bcs -mr iron would kill everything instead of knockback them. pushing them out of everyones range infinitely (without reaver). -he would ignore "steady" completely, with jilly orb, he would only ignore "steady" bosses. -after 120sec the next ways spawn automaticaly, at some point they will stack up, so you dont have a chance to withstand it. -(only a personal opinion) on high attackspeed the gargoyle sound gets realy anoying -i cant see keeping toilet paper as an option. 3xdust. chance for +3MC, +6MC used with rings etc... while vir is walking he spawns creeps, which you need to kill, unless you have an high amount of unused HP. due to their high range miss jillys ignore the creeps as soon vir entered it, as long as they dont have trident or toiletpaper. bunny+miss jilly orb is a relatively cheap solution. (couldnt remember ever leaked a creep, lvl99 bunny @jillyorb+ 2xmushroom+ 2xpants) "How do you do the math for 999 lvl on nature towers?" "Half of 300% is 150%" thats it 300%=150maxlvl lvl999*2=1998 HP needed "Max health can be 300%." soul flask, vital potion, skull of darkness, wizard skill and yig hero increase it. note: -cthulhu hero (as long drinking tower has tower next to it) roordahuizum and cthulhus soup increase the gain of soul flask and vital potion. -loosing HP by leaking or summoning blood deamon, decrease max lvl of natures in iduns range, including herself. they keep their xp and get more, but get reduced in lvl until you increse HP again.

@vital, https://mazebert.com/g/436dc94a-e8c6-406a-a775-366076130e71-50564/ replay with the strategy you suggested 😁. Wasn't playing endless, so it went well till the end of time. Miss jilly with toilet paper, the 3 item speed set, was a good addition as it killed so many creeps before they even entered Ironman's range. The Twisted wizard did a surprisingly good job at pushing back and not throwing creeps forward. The scarecrow which was my main carry did seem as just a back up once Ironman was fed and jilly one-shotted things at the early tiles, not a complain but the other guys did a great job :p

@kgadgar thats not realy what i suggested 😅 ill add a replay later to visualize the differences. "Miss jilly with toilet paper, the 3 item speed set, was a good addition" in my opnion its the opposite effect by 3 reasons. 1# it needed toiletpaper. f.e. +2MC on scarecrow would have as well as doubled his damage. (in that scanario. due to his range and mechanics, he is supposed to do the very most part of damage against vir) 2# missjilly killed with +10% item-chance/quility. resulting in a high decrease in potionsincome, compared to mr iron. 3# it killed a high amount of creeps, outside of abysskings range, hardly reducing his effectiveness. ------------------------- a general suggestion. its hardly advisible, to optimize everything at vir apearing. since you have no need any longer for many towers/gear etc. in that example, it would have been easy to x5 your damage. even if it would have taken 20h, the wizardxp/time would be positive... also during fight itself. reequiping eg. helm of hades and chainsaw, changing tower etc ...could result in aditional +bunustime.

What is the "+2 MC" you're referring to? Am I supposed to transmuted the toilet paper? In this reply what would have been the best items equipped on the scarecrow (carry) and Ironman? Okay I understand the jilly and wizard did more bad than good. Even if jilly killed everything but scarecrow was meant to kill things due to all the buffs and drop chances on him. The placement of scarecrow, Ironman, abyss king, gib was as you said right? If I replace the jilly and wizard with holograms it would be good? • Question.1: does jilly orb and toilet paper both equipped on the same tower(eg. Ironman or the carry) adds the toilet paper effect too? I replaced holograms with moneybins for the Stonecutter's buff.

"What is the "+2 MC" you're referring to?" while you check towers "infopage" there is listed (+1 at gamestart) Multicrit. note; +1 is basic crit possibility, +2 allmost doubles your damage as soon you have the neccessaray +critchance, to saturate it, and so on... "In this replay, what would have been the best items equipped on the scarecrow (carry) and Ironman?" in this special replay they need +MC, highest benefits by far. whatever availible: eldritch pearl, frozen heart etc. in general (you lack +cc and not +mc) ignoring the most situatonal benefits, hydra arows are king (once unlocked). cape is a must have, at least 1, lvl99 tower gets +20% flat damage against vir (reduces with each stack). in overall its a way to situational question, since circumstances bebefit gear in diferent multipliers. "I replace the jilly and wizard with holograms it would be good?" as long as you are not able to proofe me wrong, yes. decreasing your overall performance by few rounds, bcs of "need to kill holograms first delay", but increasing stats way faster. it would increase your damage against vir by far. "Question.1: does jilly orb and toilet paper both equipped on the same tower" to be honest, i dont know. testing several mechachincs, which would apply in comparable way says; no. sry, but you need to test it on your own. "I replaced holograms with moneybins for the Stonecutter's buff." basicly a very good idea, as long as you rely on mriron damage. but, he didnt needet it, bcs of jillyorb imo. against vir, what benenfits are greater? more stats on crow? which has a higher damage, also more range or a damage multiplier on mriron. . edit:proofreading says need to be clarified... what i mean when i say; (all listed on a towers infopage) mc: "multicrit" cc: "crit chance" dmg: not suppose to recognize tower info, instead, an overall dps (damage per second indicator, ill try to state +dmg as the stat shown in info) cdmg: "crit damage" luck: "luck bonus"

refering to:"ill add a replay later to visualize the differences." here a replay didnt utilized many mechanics, to keep things simplier. maybe worth to mention.. #tinker in the background, only drunken faction potions, providing +28%luck. increasible f.e., since you dont realy need water of life late. #pay atention to balu in the back, which is basicly counts the bonusrounds, listed as "cuddled". beeing 597 in the end. (sometimes its slightly higher, never seen more than 650) since armor increses +1 every wave and +250 by vir, you want knusperhexe or yig to reach a count of 1400 or hel 21000 to apply a full 100% armorreduction. cant find it again ;(, but pretty sure @dev said, armorreduction from several sources dont stack. its pointless to mix it. #to higly inprove that some examples -equiping "boss enchantment" prophecys, highly increases creepcount, so abysskings ability. -idun does the same -use all potions on yggdrasil. in the end, change all tower which had yggbranches to rabits and let snorerox eat them. (bcs of low base-dmg, snorefox itself isnt very strong, replacing him after eating is suggested)

@vital Thanks for the replay, But I cannot open it in-game. How do I do that

@vital, I consume fistful of steel/witch's cauldron etc on Ironman And place Ironman next to my carry to benefit from the buffs If I don't place them in range like you proposed in the placements above do I loose any significant dps? Because I have been always keeping the carry and wel-fed Ironman next to each other. If it have no to minimal change in damage so I can try new placements.

"Thanks for the replay, But I cannot open it in-game. How do I do that" (im using android, firefox explorer) without editing system... hold for few seconds on link >> (something like) "open with external app" or; click on link (opens a replay summary) >> mark the whole adrress in top>> it shows "open (mazebert icon is visible)" "I consume fistful of steel/witch's cauldron etc on Ironman" i wouldnt sugest consuming items with mr iron like fistfull etc. for reasons -you commit to keep mr iron (replacing mr iron, deletes the consumed items) -(fistfull mostly by far highest benefits) all potions are rolled at a 1/4 chance in average. not counting other effects, a great crit potion adds 10,32%cc at a lvl99 tower. used x2 with rings, x5 with yggdrasil, up tox12 with yggdrasil, cthulhu, roardahuizum and cthulhu soup. benefits get greater if tower gets lvl higher 99. since there are to many possible scenarios to calculte it, in general: its mostly way more effective to autotransmute it. (im used to keep only some fistfull of steel very early rounds, while realy relying on neccesary +cc, whithout the need for gamble. it gets pointless quite fast to keep them) -its way more convinient (lazynes factor) to use potions, instead consuming. -like you stated: not forced, to place mr iron next to carry.

@vital I copied the link and pasted it on a discord chat then opened from there, as I could open directly from discord (where I checked your trillion damage frog gameplay lol). And now I tried this method and it works opening in external app. Thanks. It would be a relief as I would consume these fists and "+5% to towers 1 in range" items like a ritual.

I have tried scarecrow after seeing vital and @khadgar's comments. Shattered 500 hell. Eventually got overpowered by ironman but could easily hold itself Without him . Got miss toilet paper on blessed, Manitou, hel, Abyss King, knusperhex, Tinker. Last stage ate all carries except ironman with fox & replaced with poisonous frog. Ended up with 16T damage. Could easily be improved i recently Started and probably had several mistakes. There is several quite cool ideas i got from different replays. Thanks for sharing. https://mazebert.com/g/961cefcd-ff9b-440c-bfbe-d17a6cff5e8c-50832/