Dawn of Light release notes

Dawn of Light is feature complete! You can find the bundled release notes here. All card pages have been updated as well. I'm still playing tons of games and balancing everything to be ready for the season start on December 20th. Around mid December version 2.0 will be available for download. 2.0 will include all balancing adjustments to the existing content. The season content will unlock December, 20th! It was quite a ride and I'm super thrilled about Dawn of Light. Thank you for your countless ideas and suggestions to improve the game. I look forward to seeing you at the season start. It should be a lot of fun, since there will be live messages, telling who first reached a certain wizard level, completed maps and faced the dreaded Time Lord. One more thing. If you would like to support me and the future development of Mazebert TD - starting now there's a season supporter pack available for purchase. As a goodie, a seasonal Mazebert TD shirt is included in each pack. Thank you so much for playing my game and for your support! Dawn of Light Supporter Pack

Hi Andy! Good job on everything and thanks for keeping the game alive. What does everybody starts from scratch mean? Is this a level and obtained cards reset?

Hey! Yes, if you choose to play season, you start at level 1 and without cards / relics (except cosmetic supporter cards). Once the season is over, all season progress of your account will be merged back to standard.