Version 1.4.1

A small maintenance release was pushed to Google Play and the iOS App Store:
  • Upgrade to the latest SDKs
  • Fix a bonus round exploit
  • Fix crash in certain situations, by preventing Knusperhexe from eating revive mass creeps

Thanks for still updating/fixing the game but are any bigger updates in the works (new items / heroes) ?, Just to keep things fresh :P

bro whats progress on new content cuz its been a long time...this game is hands down my favorite and i reallly dont want to see this game die.....its a game thats been on my phone since 2014....i've been a regular player and have grinded my way to level 83 and I still play it.... please do something bro..... btw howcan i apply for moderators or any core team role??

Andy, Knux not being able to eat revive mass creeps is a big nerf to her in my opinion. Seeing that it was a response to one person's bug report that others did not have any trouble with and could not be reproduced, instead of a balancing issue, I suggest that an alternative be pursued. I came back to the website to report that Knux doesn't seem to be eating mass creeps, only to find that it wasn't a bug. It's your call, but Knux's ability counter (don't have complete numbers to say anything about total armor reducing) is currently nerfed by at least -20%, since mass revives could be eaten again in the past. Please leave a reply once you have time. Thanks.

So I guess Mazebert is completely dead, eh? There's been not a peep on new content, there hasn't been an update in half a year and the forums are completely overrun with spam.

Not quite but pretty much yes. I'm currently spending way too much time playing Path of Exile :-) Just cleaned the forum from spam, hope it lasts a while. Have a good start in the new year!

Much obliged. Sad to hear that Mazebert is finished. If you ever do another game, make sure to charge for it! I'd happily pay for whatever you come up with (Even Mazebert 2.0). Happy New Year!

Mazbert TD is a great game its so sad to know that there will be no new content anymore! Is there any chance to bring this game to PC? it has a great potential to be a great game on steam in my opinion.

Aw no! :( Well, what about Mazebert 2.0 or something similar but made for computers? You could even have PoE themed creeps/cards, which would be epic cool seeing as I love PoE :3

Hey! I just discovered this absolutely wholesome TD game, and am loving every (too many) second of it. However, as it's pretty complicated, I enjoy reading other peoples suggestions and strategies. I'm wondering if there are any other places than the currently locked forum where people share thier knowledge of the game? Last forum post is maybe 7 months old, and the guides feel a little dated. If anyone want to help out a serious old timer, please reply!

I'm chinese .I think this game is mhch better than any other game I have played,but I thing it is a little difficult.

So, Mazebert is completely discontinued now? I have the game installed since around 1-2 months the game shows up on Play Store, until now. Phone changed twice, this game always installed. It would be really sad if the game that once had a really great and active forum, responsive and friendly developer, died just due to spammer attack in forum. So, i just wanted to know, IS Mazebert TD really discontinued? An official blog post would be nice...

Definitely not dead! The whole forum is rewritten from scratch, no more spam! Also, I've rewritten the game engine, which brings entirely new possibilities to the game. Like multiplayer and validated scores. The next big content update is planned for December, you can read more about it here.