First of all, thank you so much for the heads up! Currently the scepter of time situation is like this:
- You gain one copy if you invest the skill point
- You gain another copy (if you are in single player) once hitting bonus round
- Equipping the scepter does nothing, but grants an active ability
- Triggering the ability toggles the game speed: 1x (normal), 2x (currently 1 scepter), 3x (new), 4x (currently 2 scepters)
- The ability is global: Every player with a scepter can trigger it and the changed speed is applied to the entire game
I would like to chime in here. I think getting the speed up and leaving the game has the disadvantage that you miss out on bonus time skip for the set. (Forgot the name) I think a function as in the replays much more interesting to add. Just skip a whole wave if you want, not that a general speed up should be dropped but it would be a nice addition.
I've implemented a new version of the Scepter of Time. https://mazebert.com/forum/news/scepter-of-time-after-dol--id1244/ Thanks for pointing it out - let me know if you like the new version better.