Balancing after RoC

This post will contain all balancing adjustments, after RoC season is over. I will update this post periodically as more and more changes get implemented. This will be the place where all changes are listed, be it from Discord or from other forum threads.
  • Yggdrasil cannot be married (implemented)
  • Impatience's Wrath does not give more attack speed as it should
  • Next wave triggers after at least 2 minutes to prevent stalling games
  • Slightly reduce Stonecutter's Temple damage bonus
  • Add Nature-only bonus to Manitou
  • Add new unique light tower to buff the light element
  • Reduce Eldritch Clam item chance to 25% (from 50%)
  • Reduce Eldritch Chainsaw damage per level to 0.4% (from 4%)
  • A maximum of 7 cards can be exchanged with other players
  • Rename difficulties (easy isn't easy and naming it like this enrages new players more than it should). I like the good old Normal, Nightmare, Hell - any better suggestions?
  • Increase daily quest rewards on higher difficulties

I welcome all those changes. They seem not excessive and will cut the big spikes a bit. We have to see how they affect the game play. Game will be harder though but I totally like that. Also Diablo styled difficulty names are great. The chainsaw will still be strong especially with Dagon, from the top of my head I would expect it still to be mandatory for Highscore runs.

200 plus games still not able to see 2nd map. Very unbalanced towers.

What's the benefit of the strange aeons?

I think multiplayer will still be on the easy side and single player will likely be a bit on the hard side. I don't know what should be tweaked to influence difficulty. A couple ideas come to mind: - item chance - item quality (I wouldn't change this unless it is lowered to counteract higher base item chance) - xp provided by creeps - creep health - creep speed (probably best not to change this much since tower attack speed, stuns, and knockback are all interconnected) - creep armor (creep health in disguise for most purposes) Each of these stats could have the base amount or the scaling rate tweaked. I recommend reducing the scaling part of creep health by 1-5% for standard difficulty. I recommend increasing the scaling part of creep health by sqrt(number_players) for multiplayer. That might be slightly too hard, but if single player is made slightly easier, I think this would work.

No more stalling for massive points, thats seems cool to me, light towers buff hell yeah